4) For a healthy diet:
5) The bond between a healthy lifestyle and a healthy diet…:
6) A correct eating habit must:
7) Why is it very important to drink at least 2 litres of water on a daily basis?
8) For a healthy diet you must choose:
9) What does “oligo mineral water” mean?
10) To have A healthy breakfast (the first meal of the day), you must …
11) To be in shape and to loose fat mass you must:
12) The highest energy reserve (Kcal/g) is found in…:
13) What is the calorie intake of a glass of water?
14) The expression “Active living” indicates…:
15) Sports can teach you how to excel with sportsmanship. Perseverance in your training, Sacrifice and Competition Increase…:
16) Sports make you encounter unforeseen situations and unexpected changes, increasing your…:
17) Sports, Team sports specifically, enable you…:
18) How much do you think sport is important in meeting people from other cultures?
19) To achieve well-being a human must try…:
20) In which measure do think physical activity impacts your social well-being:
21) Walking through nature represents…:
22) Outdoor exercising could also… :
23) Physical exercise :
24) The physical activity, competitive and non-competitive, enables you…:
25) If you don’t have enough time to do physical activities you must at least…:
26) Which one of the following statements is not strictly related to physical activity?
27) How often should you train in a week to stay healthy?
28) Which one of the following conditions can be traced to a sedentary life?
29)There are 4 human behaviours that are indicated to influence the develop-ment of chronic-degenerative diseases. Which ones?
30) Health is a process driven by variables. Which ones?:
31) Physical activity can…:
32) How many hours of sleep are necessary to achieve a complete rest in adolescents?
33) Which of the following statements is false?
34) Which one of the following statements is true?
35) Which one of the following statements is false?
36) Europe has a high percentage of senior citizens over 60 years old. What is suggested, in sports terms, to this category of individuals?:
37) The sportsman’s heart rate (at rest) compared to a sedentary person’s heart rate, is…:
38) Which one of the following options do you think is a suitable example of physical activity?:
39) The body loses fluids through sweat and evaporation. These mechanisms enable you to…:
40) Which of the following methods is the most efficient in achieving weight loss?